Smith's Home Page
Welcome to my page! This page is a gateway to the different classes I teach
email: [email protected]
626-960-5431 ext. 3514
The teacher will:
The students will:
- Always be respectful to fellow students, faculty and guests (ex.: no foul language, no threatening or harassing behavior). This also means no talking when others are talking.
- Follow directions at all times.
- Be on time to class and in turning in assignments. Be in your seat with your assignment ready when the bell rings.
- Food and drink are to remain outside the classroom. Only bottled water is allowed.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CHEWING GUM! Chewing gum in class will result in an automatic 1 hour detention.
- No doing make-up in class or using body sprays/perfumes. Any mirrors, make-up, make-up cases will be confiscated. These may present allergy issues for others and should be used outside class.
- Show up prepared for class with all the necessary materials for the day.
- No unauthorized cell phone, iPod, or other electronic use allowed in class.
or by appointment