Ms. Nelida D. Moralez
It’s clear that this school year will be like no other one in the past, but we can choose to work together and help each other through difficult time.Your success is important to me. Everyone has challenges, struggles, obstacles in their lives. Some of you learns differently. Some o
f you may have other responsibilities at home. Some of you may have a part time job. If there are aspects of your life that prevent you from learning or you feel overwhelmed, please let me know as soon as possible, and we will work together to meet both your needs and the coursework requirements.
Keep in mind that almost everyone is feeling a little anxious and that's to be expected. Fortunately, we can manage our reactions by taking positive actions: staying informed and doing the things that help us to remain calm. Let's all remember to take care of ourselves and one another. Welcome back!
Student Virtual Office Hours:
- Wednesdays from 11am - 12pm
- Click here to schedule an appointment
- SpringBoard: https://baldwinca.springboardonline.org/ebook/login (Acces Zinc through this website)
- Google Classroom: www.classroom.google.com
- Turnitin.com: https://www.turnitin.com