DAILY SYMPTOMS CHECKS SUMMER SCHOOL-ON CAMPUS
PARENT & STUDENT INFORMATION
Conduct at-home Screening Protocols. Please keep your student at home if they are experiencing any of the following Covid-19 symptoms. Any student who exhibits Covid-19 symptoms on campus will be directed to a designated waiting area. Students will remain in this area until a parent/guardian picks them up from school.
Beginning Monday, June 7th, all On-Campus students will conduct a SYMPTONS CHECK each day through the QUALTRICS program.
- Each day, an email prompt (BPUSD account) to complete the symptom check will be sent at 5:30am
- Upon receipt of the email, students may choose to receive a text message at 5:45 a.m. in addition to the email.
- The student will show a “GREEN SCREEN” for student entry to the campus via email or text.
- If the student does not have a device to show the “GREEN SCREEN” at the entrance, and the symptom check has been completed at home, a staff member will look up student on system.
- Student can also access the symptoms check through the QR code below.
On-Campus Students – Breakfast will be delivered to classes, Grab & go meals (lunch/dinner) will be provided at dismissal. Tuesday's grab and go will include meals for Wednesday
- Students can ride their bikes to school and lock them up on our bike racks.
- Students can bring their own Tech Equipment to use on campus.
- Students will be allowed to use electronic devices during breaks.
- Library access is not available to students. Teachers can reserve time during the day to take their class.
- Only students with No-Class passes are allowed to leave during the school day.
- Students who chose On-Campus are expected to attend every day and every period as outlined in the Bell Schedule
- Students are expected to remain in the choice they have selected. If for some reason you want to leave On-Campus Learning a parent will need to inform us.
- Students CANNOT use their lockers.
- Students must wear a face covering at all times while on campus (face coverings).
- Stay 6 feet apart from others. No hugging or touching is allowed (social distancing).
- No sharing of food, drink, or materials is allowed and be sure to wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer frequently and respiratory etiquette.